Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Lace-and-leather outfit

Мне очень нравится сочетание различных тканей и фактур,контрастных цветов, грубого и нежного. В сегодняшнем образе я использовала кожаную косуху и легкое кружевное платье. Хоть это сочетание и не ново, но ,на мой взгляд, выглядит всегда весьма эффектно. 

Платье- Zolla
Обувь- Aldo
Сумка- Marc by Marc Jacobs

                                                                   ***

I like combinations of different fabrics and textures, contrasting colours , coarse and tender. Today I've chosen leather jacket and lace dress. There is nothing new in this combination but I think it always looks showy. Now let's take a look at my interpretation)

Dress- Zolla
Shoes- Aldo
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs






That's all for now. Have a nice day !

12 comments

  1. you look stunning and the outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, so nice to hear that :)

      Delete
  2. все больше заинтересовывают твои образы! вместе с твоей шикарной внешностью - просто отлично!!
    туфли- супер)))!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Таня , спасибо большое! :) А я что-то твой блог не вижу... Удалила? Если так, то жаль- очень уютный был(

      Delete
    2. нет, ты что) пока не удалила))), бывает такой глюк в blogger

      Delete
    3. я поняла уже ^^ у меня весь список иcчез, а потом вернулся на место :D

      Delete
  3. You are really so so beautiful! I just came back from russia a few weeks ago and it was really cold! Is it still really cold or is it starting to warm up a bit? I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for such pleasant words! :))

      It's already warm in Russia, almost summer weather ))

      Delete
  4. You are so cute, I love this outfit!
    Please can we follow each other :)?

    Xx
    http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment:) I like your blog. Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    http://tugbates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete