Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

New in my closet.

За последние пару дней мне пришли кое-какие покупки из интернет-магазинов. Ничего супер-трендового и затейливого. Просто вещи, которые полюбились уже многими. Классика)
***
During the couple of days I've received some of the items that were bought on-line. Nothing really trendy or remarkable. Just the stuff that many people all over the world love and appreciate for many years. Essentials )



 Что может быть лучше для прогулок и поездок, чем конвера?:) Отличная пара обуви,так любимая многими знаменитостями , которая подойдет к любым образам в стиле casual. Заказывала с сайта asos. В Россию шли примерно 21 день.

***
What can be better for trips and walks than a pair of converse? :) Adorable thing that is popular both among celebrities and ordinary people. Great and comfy stuff for casual looks.


Тимбы. Я выбрала модель Authentic Teddy Fleece Fold Down Lace up . Очень мило выворачиваются эээ или как это назвать- думаю, в таком виде можно попробовать сочетать и с легкими платьями в цветочек , и с шортами)) . По-моим ощущениям, большемерят. Заказывала с Ebay, приехали очень быстро недели за две. Браво Почта России! В кои-то веки не разочаровала.

                                                          ***
Timberland Booties. I've chosen Authentic Teddy Fleece Fold Down Lace up ones. They're so cute when they're fold down- I thinks it'll look perfect even with light dresses or shorts. To my mind, they run large.




      

Купальник Victoria's Secret.  Мне очень и очень пришелся по вкусу! Нежно-лососевый цвет порадовал и сел замечательно. Правда без лямок слетает немного( Посылка шла примерно 1.5 месяца.

                                                                         ***

Victoria's Secret bikini. It's adorable and absolutely to my taste! I look like a pin-up girl in it ^^ I love its soft colour and the way it fits but the top is falling a bit when I take off the straps.



Последнее на сегодня, всем известное шифоновое платье асос. Мне очень понравилось, как оно сшито. Универсальное- и в пир, и в мир, как говорится :) Шло 21 день.

                                                                               ***

The last but not the least cute chiffon  Asos dress. I like the way it sewn. It suits for a great number of occasions.


The end!

15 comments

  1. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why have you taken my new toys away, bitch?!" - какая прелесть! =))
    купальник здоровский, а он не смотрится как нижнее белье в реальности?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо :) Да, есть такое- маленько как бельишко :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comments!! I'm glad for you like it :b I need a white converse too!! :b The dress is really beautiful!! Nice blog :)

    http://russiandolls-ac.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :) Saw your comment on my blog and I have to say that your blog is so adorable! I am following, of course. :) Best wishes from http://grouchygoblin.blogspot.de/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Как по мне в тимбах на меху нет смысла. в них зимой и так не холодно!)
    Симпатичное платье,много уже отзывов хороших на его счёт видела)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for ur comments:)
    You look so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items, I love Victoria`s Secret and Chucks. Very pretty. Love from Germany, Davina

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice things ! Come to visit my page and follow me if you like it !
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bikini! It's so cute. Love the Timberland booties as well!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Огромное спасибо за приятные слова в комментарие)
    Становлюсь ПЧ Вашего блога)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress and your puppy is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had a quick browse - love your chilled out style. Nothing too "look-at-meeeeeee", sensible chic choices. Also, nothing like a pair of Converse shoes. I loved mine so much, I made them last 4 years :) Recently bought a new pair in grey leather! Will be wearing to summer festivals!

    ReplyDelete