Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Pretty Orchids

У меня в гардеробе достаточно много белых вещей, в особенности платьев- бледная кожа выглядит немного ярче и "теплее", загорелая так вообще предстает во всей своей красе). Такие вещи очень легко сочетать, на мой взгяд, они к лицу всем! ) Словом, беспроигрышный вариант :)

 Очень простое хлопковое платье я дополнила яркими босоножками с моим любимым Т-образным ремешком и маленькой подвеской ,которая наверняка пришлась бы по вкусу Алисе из всем известной сказки. Этот образ ассоциируется у меня с нежными орхидейками , что растут у мамы на балконе. )

Что ж, давайте посмотрим на наряд и на мамины орхидейки ?:))

***
I've got quite a lot of white clothes in my wardrobe, especially I love white dresses. Pale skin looks a bit brighter and dark skin is accentuated wonderfully. To my mind, this colour becomes everyone! )

I matched simple cotton dress with the bright heels and the necklace that might have been to Alice-in-Wonderland's taste :) This outfit reminds me of my mom's orchids. 

So, it's time to look through the photos of me and those orchids :)






18 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! <3

    xx, K
    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the colours and your sandals are amazing!

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    Kisses *CB*

    ReplyDelete
  3. очень нравится платье!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't understand a single word you're wiriting but you blog is amazing anyway and so are you. just a girl with a wonderful attitude.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very pretty!
    Have a great day, dear! <3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty blog dear! I like your pictures!
    Would you like to follow each other maybe?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing dress ♥♥

    Feel free to visit my Blog♥
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. always love the flowers photos you kill me with that, you look so sweat and beautiful, love your heels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog and outfits! Thank you for your comment.

    I follow you & wait you back to my blog anytime :)

    Kisses!

    Aida, Le Cahier Mode.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simple white dress! Great photos!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)

    tiffiemonster
    http://tiffiemonster.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. какое милое платье:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! You are SO pretty! You look awesome. Enter my ROMWE giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous!! absolutely love your dress!
    xoxo
    Shannon
    p.s. maybe we can follow each other?
    LuckNo7

    ReplyDelete
  15. Чудесный образ! такой нежный и трогательный)

    ReplyDelete