Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Winter Flowers

I hadn't been a fan of mesh fabrics until I saw this Zara sweetshirt . I fell in love with this flower embroidery and the unusual combination of romantic and sporty style in one single item. So here is the outfit with this sweetshirt :)


***
Не сказать, что я была в восторге от "сетчатых" вещичек, пока не увидела в заре этот необычный свитшот. Мне сразу же запала в душу вышивка и небанальное сочетание спортивных и романтичных элементов в одной вещи. Вот один из образов с этой штучкой :) 

свитшот zara
сумка zara
джинсы zara
сапоги yoox
браслет accessorize


 








27 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Спасибо, приятно =)

      Delete
  2. beautiful hair! beautiful you and lovely outfit! love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this shirt and your bag!

    http://callmejuly.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures are gorgeous! and so are you! I love the whole outfit! just followed you dear. check out my blog and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://basicsandgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. супер! а сумка запала в душу)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, и мне запала ^^

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful outfit! I especially love the delicate touch that your sweatshirt adds, it's so soft and feminine :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Такой милый девичий свитшот:)И ты очень нежная в этом образе:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad I found your blog, your outfits are beautiful and the pictures are stunning and you my dear are beautiful and stunning!!
    xo
    www.ironyofashi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply wanted to say many thanks for letting us have
    any idea about this, very interesting stuff.

    my weblog: web page

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos!! You look gorgeous!
    do you want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. прекрасный образ)))улыбайся чаще))))))

    ReplyDelete