Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Let it Snow


ZARA parka coat \ парка
ROMWE jumper dress \ платье-свитер ( here \ тут )
SHEIN trousers \ брюки ( here \ тут )
ZAC POSEN bag \ сумка ( here \ тут )
NINA RICCI boots \ сапоги



Недавнее видео - С ЧЕМ НОСИТЬ БОТФОРТЫ? Разные образы ❤️
---------------> СМОТРЕТЬ НА YOUTUBE <----------------


...и новое- Новогодние и Зимние мгновения ❤️
--------------> СМОТРЕТЬ НА YOUTUBE <--------------


Всех с наступившим Новым Годом и Рождеством ! ❤️❤️❤️

***

6 comments

  1. loving this Beautiful look
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!
    The boots are so pretty, the sweater looks lovely!

    Happy Sunday
    I moved to Wordpress: click here for my latest post
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete